Crowns (also known as “caps”) preserve the functionality of damaged teeth. A crown can be a functional and durable solution for:
- Protecting a cracked tooth or a tooth with a cracked filling
- Restoring a broken tooth or teeth that have been severely worn down from brusixm (excessive teeth grinding)
- Covering and supporting a tooth with a large filling, if there isn’t much tooth left
- Holding a dental bridge in place
- Creating a life-like tooth replacement for a dental implant
The size and shade of the crown can be carefully matched to your natural teeth.